COVID-19 SAFE TRAINING POLICY DECLARATION
This company policy includes the measures we are actively taking to mitigate the spread of coronavirus. You are kindly requested to follow all these rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe learning in this unique environment. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. We can assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
This coronavirus (COVID-19) company policy is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. You will be updated of any changes by email.
By signing up for this course, you agree to adhere to the following;
- If you have cold symptoms, such as cough/sneezing/fever, or feel poorly, request to take a break from the course.
- If you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you can return to the course only after you’ve fully recovered, with a doctor’s note confirming your recovery.
- If you have recently returned from areas with a high number of COVID-19 cases (based on the department for health Guidelines – https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-of-health-and-social-care), please make sure you have given yourself 14 days after your return before joining this course.
- If you’ve been in close contact with someone infected by COVID-19, you are most likely infected, please make sure you self-isolate for 14 days before joining this course.
- If you need to provide care to a family member infected by COVID-19, you’ll only be permitted to join this course after your family member has fully recovered, provided that you’re asymptomatic or you have a doctor’s note confirming you don’t have the virus.
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule).You can also use the sanitizers you’ll find around the office.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
- Wearing of face mask shall be mandatory throughout this course
- When you arrive at the venue you will be greeted by your trainer and possibly someone from the venue. As part of our risk assessment, we will be taking temperatures of learners on arrival. Depending on the location and availability, this may be with a screen between you and the trainer. Please have your form of ID available at this point for our trainer to check
None of the information provided herein is intended as medical advice. This Notice and Disclaimer is intended as a warning to our learners of the risk of contracting COVID-19, a disclaimer of our liability and the liability of our company, and an explanation of some of the things we’re doing to mitigate the risk of the spread of COVID-19, as well as some of the things we believe our learners can do to help.
I understand and agree to adhere to all safety measures and procedures in place at the centre.
I am happy to proceed with the face to face training.
I fully understand the risk of infection present during face to face contact and classroom training.
I understand and agree that Bridge training UK LTD and its staff cannot accept liability should I become ill or infected with covid-19 or any other infection during my training.