BRIDGE TRAINING UK
Challenge House, 616 Mitcham Road. Croydon. CR0 3AA Tel: 020 8090 7037 Mob: 075 1505 8936
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.bridgetraininguk.co.uk
- Course bookings can be done online, by telephone or by a completed booking form at the course centre with the appropriate fee. Please call us if you require any assistance in booking any courses.
- A seven (7) working days prior written notice is required to postpone the start date of a booked course. This is applicable whether or not course fees have been paid in full.
- Course fees and other details such as days and times are subject to change by the centre.
- Course fees must be paid in full on or before the commencement of the course, unless alternative arrangements have been agreed.
- Information displayed on the course centre website or any printed material is an invitation to treat; to request for detailed information.
- All Bridge Training UK courses will run only if there are sufficient numbers of candidates; this may affect training dates if the required minimum numbers of candidates are not attainable; however, there is a special concession to move the postponed group to join the next training session.
- All course bookings are subject to availability and Eligibility Criteria (as defined at Clause 15 of this Terms and Conditions) may apply. Before booking a course and making payment for such course please satisfy yourself that you meet the Eligibility Criteria as Clause 10 of this Term and Conditions will apply to any cancellations made in the event that the Eligibility Criteria is not met.
- Candidates must comply with the Bridge Training UK Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Candidates must comply with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Return Policy
- Cancellation of a course booking is accepted only when we are in receipt of a five (5) working days prior written notice prior to the commencement of the course. On acceptance of such notice. Following the acceptance of such notice, we will refund the course fee minus a 35% cancellation administration charge. Any cancellation made when the course has started will not be refunded. You may cancel your course by emailing email@example.com
- The refund process can take up to one (1) month and such refund must be approved by the director of the Company. In the event that the director of the Company is absent, the refund process may take an additional two (2) weeks to resolve
- In the event that a course which you have booked is not available then you will be offered an exchange or refund (whichever is appropriate)
- Currency Policy
- All transactions are in Pounds Sterling (GBP) unless otherwise stated.
- Age Restricted Courses
- If you wish to book a course which may only be undertaken by persons of a certain age, you may be asked when registering to declare that you are of the appropriated legal age to undertake the course
- If we reasonably believe that you are not legally entitled to book a course we reserve the right to cancel your order. Cancellation fee will be applicable
- Bridge Training UK does not accept liability for refusal by the SIA to grant Licences.
- Bridge Training UK does not accept any responsibility for any delay or refusal by the awarding body to issue certificates.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- that you have complete at least level 1 in English
- that you can provide sufficient proof of ID, 2 proofs of address and 2 passports photos