FAQs for Test Takers (Pearson Vue and PSI)
- Yes, we have parking at the back of the building charged at £1.20 per hour.
- You can pay for this using the Pay and Display machine or the Ringo app.
- Yes, for Pearson VUE and PSI candidates, sitting exams earlier than the scheduled time slot is permitted.
- Contact your exam provider to find out more. Bridge Training UK is only responsible for providing the centre for test taking. We play absolutely no role in the exam booking and scheduling. All issues related to the exams should be referred to the appropriate exam provider.
- Yes, you will be required to wear face mask as a precautionary step taking to prevent the possible spread of the virus from one person to another.
- Bridge Training UK has it face-covering policy. Refer to the face-covering policy for details
- There will usually be other people also sitting exams in the room with you so, for everyone’s health and safety, we require you to wear a mask (unless exempt, in which case, please bring proof of exemption with you).
- Yes, you can take a bottle of water into the exam room with you.
• Yes, we provide you with both earplugs and noise cancelling headphones.